terça-feira, 15 de março de 2011

Round one... FIGHT!

The worst and hardest battle we have to deal with within ourselves is between our heart and head.
It sucks... somehow you have to combine those two together and feel good about it.. But, honestly how can you do it when In your head, you know what's the right thing to do but your heart just doesn't feel that way? Or vice-versa, It feels good in your heart but you know that's not the right thing for you? What do you do?
I'm one of those people who likes to feel the rush, who likes to feel alive, living on the edge. "I'm only happy when It rains/I'm only happy when It's complicated"... couldn't say it better. So I usually listen to my heart more than my head, always looking for the rush, the thrill.. always. The problem is, the things that gives you those exciting feelings, usually they're not the best for you, they're even dangerous sometimes, that's why you feel the rush, 'cause you know It's not safe. So I ask.. how strong is our head? Strong enough to stop us to do the wrong things and just to have a ride on a roller coaster instead...?
Maybe the right thing to do is the right thing to do overall, but honestly, for me "right" is boring.. "wrong" is challenging and as I said before, in a way it makes you feel alive.

Heart... Head... Fuckin' nightmare.

Sem comentários: