terça-feira, 17 de maio de 2016

Strong Women





Cooper: I’m sorry. I love you, Charlotte.

Charlotte: I am too much woman for you. I have more money. I picked a specialty that makes you nervous. I bought your way into the practice. I’m strong and I am comfortable with being strong and I like that I’m strong. And if that is too much woman for you, if that makes your junk feel tiny, I’m not gonna make myself smaller. I’m not gonna put myself in a box so that you feel like a big man. I am a big woman, and you either get used to it or you get out.

Cooper: I’ll get used to it. I will. I will get used to it. You are hot. Strong women are hot. It’s hot.

4 comentários:

João B. disse...

Yeah..I can relate to Cooper...I have to admit

Pureza Ricciardi Leitão disse...

Não é por acaso que dão nomes de mulheres aos furacões eheheh :)

Anónimo disse...

na verdade, metade sao nomes femininos e outra metade sao nomes masculinos.

Pureza Ricciardi Leitão disse...

Caro Anónimo,
Obrigada pela informação! Desconhecia.
Um bem haja!