sábado, 2 de junho de 2012

Such a lovable irony



At this point, I only feel like laughing my ass off!!

It's so ironic to see you running towards a pre-signed cliff,
'Cause I'd do exactly the same thing in your situation.
I would.
You know I would.

You're running, blindfolded, focused,
and nothing and no one is going to stop you.

Whatever they might say,
whatever they might show you,
you just keep running.
'Cause you want to see it for yourself,
you want to FEEL IT for yourself,
and I don't judge you for that,
'cause I'd do the same,
the exact same thing.

And here's the irony,
I'd do the same.
I'm just like you.
You're just like me.

We think the same,
we act the same,
we walk in the same dark,
we run in the same light,
just apart from each other.

Apart exactlly because we're so much alike.

Ironic isn't it?


So I can only wish you good luck,
'cause at the end of the day,
what I trully want,
is you to be just and only,
you. <3

Sem comentários: